Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day?

This year, Valentine's Day did not feel anything like a Valentine's Day should.

It was, instead, an all day sporting event. My friends David (my last year Valentine), Des and I went to the Metro State mens' basketball game and then drove an hour down to the Air Force Academy to watch the men and woman's 4x4 races. I got back home around 8 p.m., watched a couple of hours of Bill Engvall and Ron White on Comedy Central and then went to sleep.

I'm not real big on Valentin's day to begin with, and after last year it will be difficult to top such an amazing V-day, but I guess I was still a little disappointed about how anti-climatic of a day it turned out to be.

If someone had told me it was any other day of the month, I would have believed them!

Hope you all had a more exciting day of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment